Awakening Your Divine Wisdom With Seraph Angels
Wisdom is not something you have to learn, but something you have inside. It's intuition. Many times we look outside ourselves to find answers when they are within. If we are not moving from our inner wisdom, we are missing the power that is right inside of us.
4 months ago
The Seraph Elixir featured in the August 2020 Goddess Provisions Box (SOLD OUT) was created to help you connect to your inner wisdom through calling on the support of the angelic realm.
Each of us has angels that are devotedly trying to connect with us, to guide and protect us. When we call on help from our angels it quells our ego and helps us to hear our inner voice with clarity. It is one of the best ways to raise your vibration.
Want to learn more about Seraph angels and how to connect with them? Well, you've come to the right place!
Meet the Seraph Angels
The word, angel, is derived from the Greek word Angelos, meaning messenger. They are spiritual messengers! Seraph angels are known to be the angels of passion that ignite the fiery love that emanates from our inner soul. In mystic lore, Seraph angels correspond to the four winds of the world (spirits of the east, west, north, and south); the mystical point where the divine touches the natural world.
Often you will hear them call on you through your inner voice.
Seraph is a heavenly essence that was created to energetically assist you in opening to the angelic realm and will strengthen your knowing so you can receive messages with confidence.
- Myrrh: promotes peaceful feelings and awareness
- Geranium: opens the heart chakra
- Sweet Orange: uplifts the spirit
- Ginger: offers the warmth of empowerment
- Sandalwood: relaxes the mind for a deep calm and inner peace.
Suspending the essential oils in a high vibrational gemstone essence of Iolite chips brings in the quiet color of an empty sky, one of mystery and wisdom to help you keep your internal communication vibrant and open to new dreams and visions.
Call on your Angels
Calling on your angels can be done any time, anywhere because they are always with you. They want to help you with big or small problems, questions, or concerns. Aromatherapy can bring awareness to their presence and message by magnifying present moment mindfulness.
- Before meditation - This is a great way to create a more intimate relationship with your angels and deepen your spiritual practice. Start your practice by spraying your wrists with the essence of Seraph to help ground you into your body and invite them in through your senses. Take time to stop and listen for as long as it takes to receive the message clearly.
- Thirty-second breaks - Each time you apply Seraph Elixir (or any EO blend), take a sacred pause, and intentionally connect with your angels. You could share a prayer for inspiration, healing, comfort, or encouragement.
Spirituality is really about how much we get out of our own way and allow ourselves to be guided by our inner wisdom. Strengthen your inner wisdom; trust it, follow it, and allow it to become a guiding force in your life.
For more goddess goodies like this elixir, subscribe to our monthly Goddess Provisions Box.