A Magical Guide to Using the Oracle Trading Cards
A year ago
- How to Use the Cards
- Fairy Crystal Oracle Pack
- Zodiac Oracle Pack
- Moon Phases Oracle Pack
- Plant Oracle Pack
- Chakra Oracle Pack
- Major Arcana Oracle Pack
- Shop all the Trading Cards!
Have you been wondering how to take your Oracle Trading Card readings to the next level? Whether you’ve received them in one of our monthly boxes or you’ve come across them in our boutique, our exclusive Oracle Trading Card packs may have come into your life one way or another. Continue on to learn more about each set and how you can build off each card for a more in-depth reading.
How to Use the Cards
These Oracle Trading Cards can be used just like any other oracle deck. Select the pack that calls to you or combine them all to create your own deck. Before using your cards, cleanse your deck using your favorite burning bundle, altar bell, or crystal. When you are ready, close your eyes and hold the cards in your hands. Envision your energy and intentions being channeled into the cards. Once you’ve completed this, either shuffle your cards, choosing the one that “jumps” out, or spread the cards out in front of you and choose those that you feel energetically pulled to.
Keep Them Or Trade Them
In the spirit of true trading cards, feel free to expand your deck out to other goddesses in your life or community. If you spend some time in conversation and discover that a card may provide aid in someone else’s life, feel free to share it with them! Encourage them to hold onto it as a reminder that they are loved by the Universe and have the skills to overcome any trials in life.
Fairy Crystal Oracle Pack
Tap into whimsical fairy magic and let your dreams take flight. Each fairy and its corresponding crystal ally can help assist you, whether you are looking for divine guidance or want to anticipate the theme of your day ahead. Intuitively pull a Fairy Crystal card to see which crystal is calling to you.
- Rose Quartz
- Theme: Self-Love & Compassion
- Rose Quartz is the ultimate stone for love and self-love. Remember that before you choose to love anyone or anything else, you need to love yourself first. Not only are you worthy of this, but you deserve it. You are a beautiful creation, unlike anyone else. Embody the Golden Rule: Treat yourself as you would treat others. Speak with compassion to yourself and embrace all of your uniqueness. Practice self-care and speak mantras of self-appreciation because you are a gift from the Universe.
- Watermelon Tourmaline
- Theme: Heart Healing
- This unique stone is calling to your heart center. Our heart chakra is a center of healing and love, whether you are sending that energy out or calling it in. If you pull this card, you may be feeling blocked here, but don’t close yourself off to love. The Universe only hands you what it knows you can handle, even if it sometimes doesn’t feel that way. You are strong. You are capable. And you are worthy of the love that you are searching for. Open this space up for healing and carry this card with you to remind you of your greatness and that love will come when you are truly ready for it.
- Theme: Intuition
- The stone of intuition, Amethyst is drawing attention to your third eye and psychic abilities. If you have been noticing repeating numbers, animal guides, and other synchronicities sprinkled throughout your life, your guides may be trying to communicate with you. Take some time in the next couple of days to meditate, journal, and pull from your favorite tarot or oracle deck. Allow yourself the time and space to tune in and listen to the messages trying to reach you.
- Theme: Abundance
- Citrine is a sign that abundance is coming to you. Remember that abundance can mean a plethora of things, whether it’s monetary abundance, happiness, contentment, or a combination of these things. Now may be a great time to do a manifestation ritual and call in what you would like to receive. Use this card for inspiration to create a personal mantra for abundance and sit in meditation or light a green or gold candle.
- Theme: Courage
- A stone of the sea, Aquamarine encourages you to travel deep within and channel your inner strength. The forces of the sea are unmatched, a reminder that you, too, are a force to be reckoned with. No matter what comes your way, know that the Universe not only believes in you but knows that you can handle it. We learn from all we encounter in life—the good and the bad. Each situation offers new lessons that you would not have received otherwise, so remember to take a moment to reflect on what you can gain from each experience. From there, you will not only be able to help yourself but others along the way.
- Smokey Quartz
- Theme: Protection
- You are being called to remember the importance of establishing boundaries and protecting your space. Boundaries don’t have to be solid walls. They can be energetic or spaces of time that you use to decompress at the end of the day. Even if you feel like an unstoppable force, it’s still important to take the time to revitalize your spirits and restore your energy. We take on so much from our days and weeks, so it’s important to release what no longer serves you so you can greet the sun with your best foot forward.
Zodiac Oracle Pack
Call in the wisdom of our astrological guides. Even though we travel through each sign throughout the year and experience shifts with other planetary alignments, there is still an opportunity to call upon any sign for its guidance when maneuvering through mysterious skies. Intuitively pull one of the Zodiac Oracle cards to see which sign can offer assistance for your situation.
- Traits: Adventurous, Confident, Driven
- The fire of the Ram is lighting the way for you and encouraging you to charge forward and chase after your dreams. Aries energy is unmatched and headstrong and wants you to use that to inspire you to let nothing stand in the way of living your ultimate reality in this lifetime. If you have a vision board that embodies all that you are looking for, sit with it for a moment and begin to think about the physical steps that you can take to make that real. The drive from Aries can be the push that you need to leap forward and give it your best shot.
- Traits: Patient, Caring, Calm
- Tauruses are all about taking it easy and enjoying the finer things in life. When was the last time you truly enjoyed yourself and indulged in your favorite things? Take some time to slow down and appreciate what is right in front of you. If you always seem to be on the go, be patient with yourself and this process. Sitting down may not sound like an extremely exciting task to you, but reward yourself by setting time aside to begin that book that you’d like to read or cook your favorite meal. This is your life, so remember to live it for yourself.
- Traits: Reliable, Social, Curious
- Gemini calls to your throat chakra and how you are using the power of the verbal word. Are you speaking your truth? Is there something that you aren’t telling yourself or others that may be holding you back? Take a few moments to connect with that energy center and see what comes up. Don’t forget that speech is a powerful tool; use it wisely!
- Traits: Nurturing, Loyal, Sensitive
- Your emotions may be feeling like they are taking center stage recently. Know that that is completely okay; you are allowed to feel any and all emotions no matter how strong they may be. Allow yourself to let these surface rather than trying to suppress them. The relief you will feel from acknowledging them and letting yourself heal will be much greater than if you buried them down inside.
- Traits: Creative, Vibrant, Leader
- Allow yourself to take the lead and stand tall in the spotlight. Leo energy is eccentric and wants to be seen. Show yourself to the world and show off the amazing talents that you have! You are worthy of praise and recognition, even if you may not feel like it now. Let this message be a reminder that you have something worth sharing and that the Universe believes in you. It’s time for you to believe in yourself!
- Traits: Supportive, Reliable, Meticulous
- It’s time to get your things in order. Organization may be the last thing on your mind right now, but clearing out what you no longer need and clearing your space may help you unwind if you’ve been feeling a little scattered lately. Once you have cleaned up your space, walk through and cleanse it so you can invite more positive energy and release any stagnant energy that may have been lingering the past few months.
- Traits: Harmony, Charming, Connection
- You are being called to reflect on the balance in your life (or the need for balance). Libra is all about balancing the scales in all aspects of life, from your hobbies to your job and relationships. Establishing boundaries and adjusting for balance will help to prevent you from feeling overwhelmed or burnt out. Think about the things in your life that take up more time than they should. How can you adjust those things to make room for what truly matters?
- Traits: Honest, Determined, Focused
- It’s time to dig deep and do the shadow work. The concept of shadow work may be unsettling but think of it as clearing out what no longer serves you. Create a comforting atmosphere while you do this work and allow yourself as much time as you need. Addressing the shadows and giving yourself the time to heal and grieve is not an overnight process, so be gentle with yourself.
- Traits: Spontaneous, Energetic, Intellectual
- Are you itching with the travel bug, or have you been diving into more books lately? The spontaneous energy of Sagittarius has a reputation of a love of travel and adventure. Where is your dream destination? Think about what you can do in the present moment to get yourself there, or take a leap and just do it! Don’t let the world happen around you, witness its magic firsthand.
- Traits: Determined, Ambitious, Integrity
- Your drive has not gone unnoticed. If you’ve been chipping away at work or your latest project, know that the Universe acknowledges this and is proud of all of your accomplishments. You may be feeling Capricorn energy in your drive and determination to get all of your work done and to keep creating goals for yourself to help you get to where you’d like to go in life. Keep on working hard and creating magic!
- Traits: Visionary, Intuitive, Eccentric
- Embrace your individuality! If you’ve been wanting to try out a new style or switch up your home decor, go for it. Aquarius is all about embracing the unique parts of yourself and learning how to accept them. Those unique pieces are what set you apart from everyone else, and that is something to be proud of. Celebrate every single piece that makes you up.
- Traits: Imaginative, Empathic, Adaptable
- Open yourself up as a channel to the divine and allow that to flow through you and onto the canvas of your choice. The creative Fish welcomes all outlets of creativity to express not only yourself but your dreams and your connection to the divine and your Highest Self. Sit in meditation and allow yourself to create without judgment. Pisces will love what you create, no matter what.
Moon Phases Oracle Pack
With each changing Moon phase, we enter into periods of manifesting and acting on our dreams. Each phase offers its own teachings and creates space for you to grow through the whole month. Pick the corresponding Moon phase that you’re in for the mantra and overarching message, or intuitively pick a card to see which phase can offer guidance to you at this time.
- New Moon
- Mantra: I open my heart & set my intentions
- The New Moon is a time for manifesting and planning out your desires. Take some time to sit and write out exactly what you want in life, and let it be as detailed as possible. Imagine yourself already living in that moment, and know that you already have access to those things. Through hard work and truly believing in yourself, you can make those dreams become your reality.
- Waxing Crescent
- Mantra: I manifest my dreams
- The Waxing Crescent is the first step towards the Full Moon, and encourages you to begin taking action and working towards the goals you are manifesting from the New Moon. Rather than leaping forward full force, congratulate yourself on the small steps you take. Each step that you take towards your goals, no matter how small, is a step in the right direction and deserves to be celebrated.
- First Quarter
- Mantra: I open doorways to possibility
- With the First Quarter, you are being called to take inventory of your actions and reflect of your process thus far. It’s always good to stop and take a breather while you are pursuing something new, so you can celebrate how far you’ve come but also troubleshoot any issues or bumps in the road. Use this time to reflect either in meditation or journaling and decide your next steps from there.
- Waxing Gibbous
- Mantra: I bloom with energy
- A Waxing Gibbous draws attention to the final steps of your journey. You are looking at refinement here as well as gaining new skills. If you’ve been feeling called to learn new things or try a new hobby, explore it! Take the time to learn and dive into the world around you; there is so much to learn.
- Full Moon
- Mantra: I celebrate being whole
- The time has come to celebrate your journey! How has everything that you’ve been manifesting turned out? Know that the manifestation process takes time, but every milestone that you reach is one step closer to reaching your ultimate reality. The steps that you take toward what you truly desire are allowing you to embody your whole and Highest Self, and that is something truly magical.
- Waning Gibbous
- Mantra: I make space & release
- The Waning Gibbous is encouraging you to release what no longer serves you. You can’t create space to hold new memories, ideas, and even items if you are holding onto old baggage. If you don’t want to let things go, take some time to think about why you are holding onto them and if it is truly helping your growth. Change can be uncomfortable, but it is what allows us to grow and become better versions of ourselves. You got this!
- Third Quarter
- Mantra: I connect with nature at my own pace
- At this point in your journey, you may have noticed that your process has changed or you’ve needed to adapt to unexpected shifts. This is okay! Planning is difficult when there is only so much that you can control, but you know what they say: When one door closes, another opens. Don’t hold yourself back; open the new door and see what lies ahead.
- Waning Crescent
- Mantra: I pause in stillness & reflect
- You are being called to sit back and relax. Continuing to push yourself and move forward is good in stretches, but you also need to provide yourself the space to unwind and rejuvenate your energy. The Waning Crescent is a call to take care of yourself and prioritize breaks and days off so you can enjoy the process rather than feeling pressured or rushed.
Plant Oracle Pack
Plant allies are everywhere and have been assisting us for thousands of years. Their energetic properties can be just as strong as their physical ones, and there is so much that we can learn from the natural magic that surrounds us. Intuitively pick a card to see which plant wants to offer its wisdom to you.
- Mantra: Root down to rise up
- Comfrey is a flower of protection, so take a few moments to reflect on your boundaries and energetic protection. This doesn’t mean that you need to cast a protection spell, but that you’re taking on too much energy from others. It can be hard to create boundaries with the ones you love, but know that their troubles are not your own. Enforce your energetic boundaries to keep from taking on more than you need to.
- Weeping Willow
- Mantra: Find sanctuary within turbulence
- The Weeping Willow represents support and nurturing. This is a message from the Universe to you; know that you are loved and divinely supported. Even in the rockiest of times, always remember that you are being looked out for. You are strong and can handle whatever has been thrown your way.
- Mantra: Ignite new possibilities & adventures
- Fireweed is a symbol of rebirth and new beginnings. Use this time to shed old habits and layers of yourself to create space for a version of yourself that is aligned with your goals and your higher purpose. Embark on new adventures and explore the unknown. There is so much to discover!
- Mantra: Follow your inner compass
- Your intuition always knows best, and if you’ve found yourself going in circles, pause and take a moment to tune it. You know deep down what you need and what lessons are trying to be taught. The circular patterns appear because we haven’t accomplished the lesson we needed to, but your intuition can lead you in the right direction.
- Ghost Pipe
- Mantra: Immerse in your shadow’s wisdom
- Our shadows tend to be the things we’d like to leave behind, but rather than addressing them, we bury them deep inside. There is wisdom to be shared by these experiences and growth to be had by addressing them and moving on. Go easy on yourself during this process and celebrate the little victories.
- Mycorrhizal Fungi
- Mantra: Connect with your soul community
- You are being encouraged to connect to the community around you and that you feel comfortable in. Mycorrhizal Fungi represents the interwovenness we create when we share and learn from others. It’s all about what we can do together rather than separately. Spend time with the ones you love most and share in the gratitude you have for each other. Community is beautiful and having a support system of people you love is something to cherish.
- Heart’s Ease
- Mantra: Learn by fully feeling
- Heart’s Ease is a reminder of how powerful your emotions can be. Not allowing yourself to feel or release can keep you from moving forward. Allow yourself to embrace your emotions, reflect on them, and welcome them in the future. These emotions help to connect you not only with yourself but with others. Be open to the community that this can create for you and the healing that it will bring.
Chakra Oracle Pack
The chakras are energetic centers found throughout the body. Each of us has these energies and can tap into the wisdom that they hold. By unblocking these centers and healing with them, we can access our guides and divine wisdom and help others do the same. Intuitively pick a card to see which chakra is calling for your attention.
- Root Chakra
- Traits: Strength & Grounded
- At the base of the spine lies the Root Chakra, an energetic center to ground you and keep you steady in your practice. This chakra is a reminder to come back down to earth and observe what is happening around you. Take some time out in nature, quietly observing and just being in the present moment. A grounded practice is a strong foundation to build upon.
- Sacral Chakra
- Traits: Creativity & Self-Love
- The Sacral Chakra is just below the navel and the center for creativity, inspiration, and the enjoyment of life. Allow yourself to embrace your inner artist, no matter what that looks like to you. This creative expression can help you explore new avenues of life, take part in new experiences, and even help to heal your inner child. Color outside the lines and enjoy all that life can bring to you.
- Solar Plexus Chakra
- Traits: Ambitions & Self-Confidence
- The center of the abdomen is home to the Solar Plexus Chakra. This chakra deals with your confidence and ability to find your place in this lifetime. You are being called to remember that not only are you a product of divine love but that you have that divine love supporting you always. Be free to explore and find what makes your heart soar. You deserve happiness in this life.
- Heart Chakra
- Traits: Gratitude & Compassion
- Located near the heart, the Heart Chakra is the center for love in all of its forms. Take some time today to love yourself and share in the practice of gratitude. This could look like gratitude journaling, leaving an offering for Mother Earth, or sending letters to your favorite people saying how thankful you are for them.
- Throat Chakra
- Traits: Truth & Communication
- At the throat lies the Throat Chakra, and it is your call to speak your truth. Don’t hold back from expressing yourself, your opinions, and your thoughts. What makes us all unique is that we have different viewpoints and ways of looking at each scenario. Stand confident in yourself and your ideals while allowing others to do the same.
- Third Eye Chakra
- Traits: Intuition & Expansion
- Between the brows is the Third Eye Chakra. This chakra is the center of your intuition and psychic abilities. Your guides are encouraging you to spend more time in your practice, as they may have messages to share. Take some time to meditate, journal, practice divination, and create sacred space in the coming days.
- Crown Chakra
- Traits: Connected & Elevated
- The Crown Chakra is located at the very top of the head. This is the channel to your guides, higher self, and enlightenment. This chakra embodies unity and the understanding that we are all in this together. This is a great reminder of the importance of daily meditation and reflection while also urging you to learn more. What areas of your practice would you like to expand upon? Is there something that has been calling to you lately? Explore those avenues and see where it can take your practice.
Major Arcana Oracle Pack
The Major Arcana are the first 22 cards found within a 78-deck of tarot cards. These start at the first unnumbered card, The Fool, and move through 1-21. These cards represent the larger archetypes, karmic cycles, or themes you may experience in life rather than the smaller, daily events that the Minor Arcana represents. Starting with The Fool, these cards take you on a journey through life, each card progressing one after the other. Intuitively pull a Major Arcana card to see which archetype is calling to you.
- The Fool
- At the very beginning of the Major Arcana, the Fool represents new beginnings and taking leaps of faith. Be open to new opportunities and explore the world with an eye of innocence.
- The Magician
- The Magician is the reminder of your inner magic. You are a creation of the Universe, and you hold the tools you need to create your desired reality. Remember that these gifts are always available to you. If there has been a project that has been calling to you, know that deep inside, you have everything you need to begin.
- The High Priestess
- Your intuition steps forward with the High Priestess. This card represents your inner knowing or your gut instinct. When it comes time to make decisions, take note of that first inkling that tends to generate before your decision comes to fruition. Is it a definite "yes," or are you denying a possible "no?"
- The Empress
- The Empress connects you to the energy of the divine feminine. Whether it's a connection to a mother figure or Mother Nature, this card embodies that nurturing energy from that archetype. Take time to be gentle with yourself and connect to the divine feminine energy in each of us.
- The Emperor
- Similar to the Empress, the Emperor connects you to the energy of the divine masculine. The Emperor represents order and structure. You may find yourself taking on this position or in a place where more structure may be needed.
- The Hierophant
- The Hierophant represents spirituality and beliefs. This is a call for you to connect with your higher power (whatever that may look like for you) and learn the foundational ethics or morals that come from this place. How can you apply these lessons to the real world in a way that benefits your highest purpose?
- The Lovers
- Relationships go hand in hand with the Lovers. You may find yourself entering a new relationship or reaching a plateau in your current one—regardless, this relationship is asking to take some time at the forefront and requires a little extra TLC. Connect and ask how you can continue to support each other in this journey of partnership.
- The Chariot
- The Chariot is the drive you may be looking for to advance your projects or dreams. This card represents determination and direction in life. Instead of setting aside and waiting for things to happen, now is the time to take action and make it happen for yourself!
- Rather than relating to physical strength, this card represents your inner strength and courageousness. Let this card act as a reminder that no matter what life may throw at you, you are strong enough to handle it. Seek support from loved ones when needed, and remember to stay grounded in your practice.
- The Hermit
- As the name may allude, this card is a sign to turn inwards. Seek guidance within yourself and know you have the wisdom you are searching for. It may be beneficial to spend extra time out in nature or in your meditation practice to help you quiet the mind and disconnect from distractions.
- Wheel of Fortune
- The Wheel of Fortune acts as a reminder that we continue to experience cycles in life. There are always ups and downs, but none of those phases are ever permanent. Remember that you are never completely stuck in a situation; there is always a new outcome to be had.
- Justice reminds you that there is always balance to life and that actions may have consequences. In this same sense, this card also represents balance, harmony, and clarity. If you feel like the scales of your life are tipping one way or the other, reflect on what parts of your life may be unbalanced during this time.
- The Hanged Man
- This card represents coming to a crossroads in life where you may not be looking at the bigger picture in order to make the best decision for yourself. Sometimes it's hard for us to make decisions when we are so focused on being in control of every situation. This is your call to let go and release; allow the Universe to work its magic!
- While this card does speak on endings, this is not a literal translation of death. This card represents situations in life that are coming to a close. There are opportunities meant for us in life and some that aren't; this may be one of those situations that no longer is meant for you. Allow yourself to release and remain open to new opportunities.
- Another card emphasizing the importance of balance in life, Temperance signifies being patient and allowing your life to unfold naturally rather than trying to force it one way or another. Be open to change and allow yourself to enjoy all that you may encounter in this lifetime.
- The Devil
- The Devil represents the things we may hold on to or the habits we indulge in that don't serve our highest purpose. This may look like focusing too much on material items or not nourishing your body with enough nutrient-rich foods. Reflect on what these pieces of your life may be and prioritize your self-care practice to help you embody the best version of yourself.
- The Tower
- Unfortunately, the Tower signifies a sudden end. This card can be abrupt and unanticipated, so give yourself the time and space to process and heal from what has happened. Know you are deeply loved and supported.
- The Star
- The Star is the sign we look for after experiencing a Tower moment. This is your North Star, the symbol of hope, the sign that better things are to come. Stay true to yourself and know that what is meant for you will come.
- The Moon
- While the Moon often represents feminine energy and nurturing yourself, this card instead focuses on what you may think you have in your life but may not actually be there. This is a card of illusions—remember that your intuition is your gift and to stay true to what it says. It knows what is best for you.
- The Sun
- Representing exactly what you may think when you think about the Sun, this card is all about positivity and good vibes. As we come to the end of the tarot story, this is a great sign that you are exactly where you need to be and to enjoy the present moment.
- This is your call to reflect on all you have learned in life thus far. Are there lessons that haven't quite stuck yet? Do you feel like you embody your soul's purpose? Take some time to sit in your practice and absorb all of the knowledge that has been sent your way.
- The World
- The World signifies the end of our journey through the Major Arcana. We have learned lessons, experienced triumphs and losses, and now we have come full circle. This represents your completed tasks, projects, practices, and the ability to sit with the fruits of your labor. Celebrate yourself and all that you have done!