Rituals allow us space to honor ourselves and the sacred around us. We’ve made it easy to build a “ritual library” with our Goddess Provisions Ritual Kits. These kits provide many of the items you need to create three personalized rituals. Need more ritual tools? We’ve got you covered.
Divine Love Ritual Kit
Divine Love is Always Available to Me
What does Divine Love Mean?
When we talk about “Divine Love” we are not invoking a specific deity, rather the state of pure, unconditional acceptance from the universe.
Invocations for Self-Love
We’ve created three rituals for you that help you love your body, mind, and spirit. The Divine Love Ritual Kit provides all the herbs, oil, and jars you need to complete them! 💖
Make this luxurious moisturizer. While you are performing the ritual of making it, think about all of the ways your body supports you. When rubbing it on, offer thanks to your body.
- Fill the heart jar with ½ tsp each of dried rose, lavender & hibiscus.
- Add the grapeseed oil, ensuring that the herbs are covered. Leave at least an inch between the mixture and the top of the jar.
- Set in a sunny place and allow it to sit for 2-3 weeks, shaking once a day.
- When ready, thoroughly strain and place the mixture in a new clean jar.
*Oil is shelf-stable for approximately 6 months.
Rest and reflect in a bath with this ritual blend. Rose petals help heal emotional wounds and increase courage and confidence. Lavender represents silence and devotion and hibiscus added to this blend increases the spark of fullness and wonder.
- As you are filling a bath, steep the rose, lavender, and hibiscus in a tea strainer for 5–10 minutes. You can also allow the herbs to steep in your bath directly (if you don’t mind the cleanup!) or, if you have a bag that allows for easy circulation.
- After steeping, pour the tea into your bath.
- Set crystals around your bath and focus on calling happiness, love and self-respect
Amplify the magic: Use your Self-Love Body Oil after your bath to continue to welcome in love and kindness.
We spend so much time putting compassion into the world, sometimes, we need to create the time and space to allow ourselves to call compassion to ourselves. This ritual helps recharge your battery. Sitting with a candle and focusing on compassion for oneself for the entire burn allows you to turn your abundant light and compassion inward as well. 💖
- Grab a chime or tea light candle—pink, white, or red colors are perfect for this ritual.
- Dress your candle in a small amount of grapeseed oil and the dried herbs of your choice.
- Sit in meditation and call in the compassion and positivity that you would like to welcome into your life.
- When you feel ready, light the candle in a safe space and allow it to burn to completion.
We show you how to perform rituals all the time on our Instagram page, so be sure to follow along. Here are a couple more to get you started.
Glamour Magic Ritual
Imbue your accessories with positive energy with an intention that will amplify to the world when you wear it. In this ritual we use the SoulKu Rose Quartz Necklace for Love, but you can perform this with any jewelry piece you choose.
Self Love Potion Ritual