The Ultimate Superfoods Smoothie Recipe
3 months ago
What are Superfoods you ask?
They’re nutrient-rich foods that are considered to be especially beneficial for health and well-being. Diet and nutrition are part of the foundation for self-care, something we take very seriously at Goddess Provisions! Some of the most famous superfoods of late are turmeric, matcha, cacao, and maca.
Here is a smoothie recipe we created just for you goddesses that is formulated for glowing skin and to nourish your temple.
Super Goddess Smoothie
1 Koyah Pineapple, Kale & Banana Smoothie Tube
1 Serving of Vitanica Adrenal Tonic
1 Pranayums Spice Packet
1 tsp of Healthforce’s Macaforce Lucuma Spice
1½ cups of steamed & then frozen cauliflower ***or*** 1½ cups of ice
½ cup of frozen kale ***or*** 1/2 cup of ice
½ cup of preferred non-dairy milk
¾ cup of water
2 tbsp of Yumbutter
A handful of Navitas Cacao + Hemp Almonds
½ of a banana, peeled & sliced
1 tbsp of chia seeds
1 tbsp of hemp seeds
1. Add Koyah Tube, Vitanica Adrenal Tonic, Pranayums Packet, Healthforce Maca, frozen cauliflower + kale ***or*** ice, non-dairy milk and water into blender.
2. Blend for 3 minutes or until smooth and creamy.
3. Pour into small to medium sized bowl.
4. Use Navitas Cacao Almonds, Sliced Banana, Chia Seeds, and Hemp Seeds to decorate top of smoothie bowl.
5. Drizzle Yumbutter over the top of bowl.
P.S. Wondering why we were adding steamed & then frozen cauliflower to our smoothie?
Cauliflower is not only rich in immunity boosting and bone building Vitamins C & K, it also makes your smoothie extra thick and creamy. Yum! Don't worry, you won't taste the cauliflower with all the other delicious ingredients packed into your superfoods smoothie.
If you're all about self-care and vegan goodies like these superfoods, sign up for our Goddess Provisions Subscription Box.
Liked this post? You might also enjoy A Self Love Ritual.