How to Use A Facial Roller
8 months ago
- Increasing circulation in your skin
- Relaxing clenched facial muscles
- Reducing fine lines, dark circles, and puffiness
- Stimulating collagen and improving elasticity
- Promoting lymphatic drainage and flushing toxins from your body
Crystals are the perfect material for these tools because of their non-porous nature which makes them hygienic. Our facial rollers feature two of our favorite stones. Rose Quartz is known as the stone of unconditional love, joy, emotional healing, and peace. It was prized in the ancient world for its powers of physical beautification, specifically reducing the appearance of wrinkles and promoting clear skin and a soft complexion.
Metaphysically, Amethyst is known to soothe and relieve stress, which helps in achieving balanced, beautiful skin.
How to Use a Facial Roller Step-by-Step
1. Before you begin rolling, make sure your skin is freshly cleansed and apply your favorite face oil or hydrating serum.
2. Start at the base of your neck and roll upwards, working against gravity.
3. Once you've completed this on your neck, roll from your jawline up towards the middle of your cheeks.
4. Then, from the middle of your chin make broad strokes with the roller out towards your ear, where the lymph drains from your face.
5. Continue with the broad strokes and gradually move up your face, over your lips, under your nose and from the bridge of your nose out to your ear using the small end of the roller to get the sensitive skin under your eyes and eyebrows.
6. When you get to your forehead, use the large end of the facial roller to roll from your eyebrows up to your hairline.
7. Finish by rolling from the middle of the forehead out towards the temples.
- Repeat each stroke at least three times.
- Always roll upwards and outwards to drain the lymph, never back and forth.
- A flushed face means you’re increasing your circulation in the skin.
- To boost the depuffing effect, store your facial roller in the fridge or freezer.
- Use your facial roller when wearing a sheet mask to help nutrients soak in.
- Facial rolling is a great morning ritual to wake up tired eyes and energize your skin.
Watch How It's Done
These babies are a must-have in any goddess’ beauty toolkit! You can grab an Amethyst or Rose Quartz facial roller in our Boutique along with some other facial tools based on ancient Chinese medicine that are sure to keep your Goddess glow going!
To add a new crystal friend to your collection each month and receive magical goodies like thee facial rollers, subscribe to our Goddess Provisions Box.