Awaken your inner Goddess of Love with this simple rose mousse recipe!
February is the month of passion and love. What better way to ignite this divine Feminine energy than serving it in a cup of aphrodisiac rich, dark, gooey chocolate and rose!
A week ago
With an exhilarating, refreshing, purifying and sensual aroma, Rose geranium oil is known for regenerating female energies in Ayurveda, the ancient science of wellbeing. Dark chocolate in its purest form releases endorphins or happy hormones into your body. Elements combine these two powerful components into one delicious powder: a rose cacao mix! It's such a versatile and clean mix made with just four ingredients. Cacao powder, cacao paste, coconut sugar, and rose geranium essential oil. Have it chilled or hot, make a mocktail, make fudgesicles, add it to your smoothies, or bake with it. Just go ahead and unleash your creativity!
PREP TIME : 4 hours 20 minutes
COOK TIME : 10 minutes
TOTAL TIME : 4 hours 30 minutes
- 1/2 cup Elements rose cocoa mix
- 3oz chopped 70%+ dark chocolate
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 1 13.5oz can full-fat coconut milk
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 6-9 whole pitted medjool dates
- 2 tbsp coconut whipped cream
- A pinch of natural red color
- Organic rose petals
- In a small saucepan, combine rose cocoa mix, sea salt and dark chocolate and use 2/3 of the can cup coconut milk. Start warming over medium-low heat. Whisk to mix ingredients.
- Once the mixture is melted, add remaining coconut milk and whisk until fully combined. Then remove from heat and add vanilla extract.
- Transfer the mix to a blender. Add dates (start with 6 and increase to achieve desired sweetness). Blend until creamy and smooth.
- Taste and adjust flavor by adding more rose cacao mix for a rich rose flavor, dates for sweetness, or sea salt for saltiness.
- Transfer to a big cup or two small glasses and cover. Refrigerate until the mousse is set, at least four hours, preferably overnight.
- Add a pinch of the red natural food color to the coconut whipped cream. Add two dollops of the cream with the red/pink swirls to create a heart on top of the mousse. Sprinkle some rose petals around the heart.
- Voila, ready to serve up some rosy love!
- Stays fresh in the refrigerator up to five days. Keep it covered.
This blog post was written by Ridhhisha Shah of Elements Truffles. Elements makes clean, high vibe, and nutrient dense chocolates and snacks powered by the science of Ayurveda. The products are nourishing for the mind, body, and soul! Made with ethically sourced and fairtrade ingredients, everything is free of gluten, dairy, soy, refined sugar, preservatives, GMO’s, and shortcuts! Crafted by meditators in micro-batches with high vibrational music playing in the background. Every purchase contributes towards the education of underprivileged children in India where 25% of profits are donated.
Please share your inspired rosy creations for this month of love to be featured on Elements' instagram by tagging @elementstruffles & @goddessprovisions. Get 20% off your order with coupon code GODDESS20.